PyPop User Guide¶
Alexander K. Lancaster, Mark P. Nelson, Diogo Meyer, Richard M. Single, Owen D. Solberg
Documenting release 0.9.139 of PyPop.
This guide is also available as a PDF.
Document revision: 0.9.139
How to use this guide
This guide to PyPop contains four main parts:
Installing PyPop describes how to install PyPop, including pre-release binaries.
Getting started with PyPop describes how to run PyPop.
Interpreting PyPop output details the population genetic methods and statistics that PyPop computes.
Contributing to PyPop details how to contribute to ongoing PyPop code and documentation.
Copyright © 2003-2009 Regents of the University of California Copyright © 2009-2023 PyPop team
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections no Front-Cover Texts and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in: GNU Free Documentation License.
- 1. Installing PyPop
- 1.1. Quickstart Guide
- 1.2. Examples
- 1.3. Detailed installation instructions
- 1.4. Support and development
- 2. Getting started with PyPop
- 2.1. Introduction
- 2.2. Using
popmetato aggregate results
- 2.3. Command-line interfaces
- 2.4. The data file
- 2.5. The configuration file
- 3. Interpreting PyPop output
- 3.1. Population summary
- 3.2. Single locus analyses
- 3.3. Multi-locus analyses
- 4. Contributing to PyPop
- 4.1. Reporting and requesting
- 4.2. Making a code contribution
- 4.3. Installation for developers
- 4.4. Making a documentation or website contribution
- 4.5. Crediting contributors
- 5. Authors and history
- 5.1. PyPop contributors
- 5.2. PyPop Release History
- 5.2.1. Release Notes for PyPop 1.0.0
- 5.2.2. Release Notes for PyPop 0.7.0
- 5.2.3. Release Notes for PyPop 0.6.0
- 5.2.4. Release Notes for PyPop 0.5.2 (public beta)
- 5.2.5. Release Notes for PyPop 0.5.1 (public beta)
- 5.2.6. Release Notes for PyPop 0.5 (public beta)
- 5.2.7. Release Notes for PyPop 0.4.3beta
- 6. Licenses
- 7. References